1) The owner of this web site is SIA Group Dynamics, Gertrudes 86-10, Riga, Latvia. LV1009.
2) By accessing this website and/or placing a request, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. SIA Group Dynamics is unable to accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any parts purchased via this network, or for any damage or loss that may result from their subsequent use.
3) By completing the request form you agree for your details to be sent to the network of independent dealers using SIA Group Dynamics in order to receive quotes on the parts required, your details will only be sent to them and no other third parties.
4) You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under this password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your password to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
5) If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
6) These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.Any parts purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of "Satisfactory Quality" unless specified by the part supplier at the time of sale.
7) The products sold on the Site are provided for consumer use only. Accordingly, SIA Group Dynamics do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from SIA Group Dynamics.
8) Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
9) We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
10) No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
11) You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
12) In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
13) Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, SIA Group Dynamics reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of SIA Group Dynamics and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in SIA Group Dynamics and its affiliates, as appropriate.
14) It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. SIA Group Dynamics tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on SIA Group Dynamics to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
15) We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if: a. you fail to make any payment to us when due; b. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise); c. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; d. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
16) SIA Group Dynamics may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When SIA Group Dynamics do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.trackalaundrypart.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following SIA Group Dynamics posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
17) These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between SIA Group Dynamics and you relating to your purchase. SIA Group Dynamics advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by SIA Group Dynamics We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with SIA Group Dynamics. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
18) In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations the part(s) can be returned unused to the part supplier within 7 days of receipt of the item if required.
19) The customer and supplier shall hold the 'introducer' (SIA Group Dynamics) harmless in and from all claims, liabilities, damages and detriments not arising from the introducers’ actual negligence or malfeasance.
20) You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
21) Please note customers will only be contacted if one or more of the part suppliers have the required part(s) in stock. SIA Group Dynamics is not the part supplier; all agreements of purchase are with the part supplier not SIA Group Dynamics.
22) SIA Group Dynamics will not individually recommend any particular part suppliers. The decision to purchase items from any part suppliers that contact the customer is done so at the customers discretion. All part suppliers are independent from SIA Group Dynamics. Therefore, we recommend that you make a note of the seller ID that you receive quotations from. We recommend all customers contact us prior to purchasing any parts, if you wish to verify details of any potential supplier.
23) You undertake that all details you provide to SIA Group Dynamics for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
24) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
25) Any changes in expected delivery times etc, will be notified to the customer by the part supplier as soon as possible. Any delays in receiving parts should be discussed with the part supplier.
26) All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
27) This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, SIA Group Dynamics do not exclude or limit any liability for personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from SIA Group Dynamics negligence or wilful default, or that of SIA Group Dynamics employees, agents or subcontractors or (beer) fraudulent misrepresentation.
28) SIA Group Dynamics does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
29) If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
30) SIA Group Dynamics will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
31) Parts purchased via the Trackalaundrypart network of independent suppliers are expected to supply parts in a good and satisfactory working condition. In the unlikely event a problem occurs, immediately contact the independent part supplier. If you feel they have not resolved your problem satisfactorily please contact us and we will mediate on your behalf.
32) SIA Group Dynamics aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. SIA Group Dynamics are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
33) Delivery/title/risk The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
34) If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; SIA Group Dynamics advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
35) Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
36) Any parts purchased will carry a minimum guarantee of 30 days, unless specified by the part(s) supplier at the time of sale.
37) Only parts listed on your invoice/receipt are covered by any guarantee/warranty.
38) On placing your request any specific information about the parts you require must be clearly noted in the part required section. (e.g. part, voltage, type etc) We recommend the customer double checks prior to purchasing that the part supplier is offering the specific parts required.
39) Please do not book service/arrange for fitting of parts, until you have received parts and they have been thoroughly checked and tested.
40) Please note all parts supplied, are marked with the supplying dealers stamp/initials, removal of these marks will invalidate your guarantee/warranty. No parts must be altered, modified or dismantled in anyway without prior permission of the part supplier (with the exception of routine service adjustments). Failure to comply with these terms will invalidate any guarantee/warranty with the part supplier.
41) The following are guidelines only:-
Inspect all goods upon delivery. We advise you to inspect goods upon delivery. If signs of damage different to what is advertised on the website, please sign as damaged. If a defect is found, please contact the independent supplier immediately. In the event that the delivery driver does not allow time to inspect the goods sign the Delivery Note to obtain them, but delete any wording in the signature box to the effect that the goods were 'Received in good condition'. Ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before being signed for. as refunds are not always possible for goods that have been damaged whilst in transit. The words unexamined or unchecked on the delivery note/docket are not acceptable. Members of the network will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in ‘good condition’.
42) If a customer wishes to cancel before the goods have been dispatched, the customer must contact the SIA Group Dynamics administration within 7 days from the date that they paid for the goods.
43) In the event that a part(s) are supplied and prove to be incorrect or faulty upon fitting, the supplying member willt be notified within 48 hours. Collection can then be arranged, if a replacement is not available then a full refund will be offered. The parts supplier will refund upon receipt of the returned item(s) unless specified by the parts supplier. When returning any part(s) to a part supplier, ensure to send the item recorded so that proof of delivery can be obtained.
44) In the event that a part is supplied as ordered but the customer had ordered incorrectly, SIA Group Dynamics administration must be contacted immediately and the part returned within 7 days of purchase at the cost of the customer. The dealer will refund the customer but may charge a carriage and packaging fee.
45) If your item contains glass we recommend that you collect the item yourself due to the un-insurability of glass items when delivered via couriers.
46) All parts purchased are supplied on a part(s) only basis. Parts are used unless otherwise stated. An amount of wear & tear will be expected on used components.
47) VAT is not included on the price of the parts.
48) Please note all part suppliers are independent from ourselves, therefore we do recommend that you make a note of the reference number(s) that you receive quotations from. As we will not be aware which part suppliers have made contact, in relation to your enquiry. We do however recommend that you contact us to confirm, that any supplier that has made contact with you, is a registered Trackalaundrypart network user.
49) We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.