Privacy Statement – May 2018
Group Dynamics is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We take care to protect the privacy of our customers and users of our products that communicate online with us, through website and social media platforms.
By browsing or using our website you agree to this policy governing the use of the website. If you do not accept this policy then you must not use our website.
We do not collect personal data apart from your name. All data collected is commercial data which is for legitimate interest to process your order or to provide you with the best possible service.
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To make it easy for you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
- To delete your data if it is no longer required.
How we use your information
As necessary, to perform a contract with you we will use the following information from you.
Your name and contact details
- To deliver your orders.
- Send order updates by text, e-mail or by telephone.
- Sending you information by e-mail or post about new products and services – we will only send you this with your consent.
- For fraud prevention.
- For customer service and product support.
- For training purposes.
Your contact history with us
- For customer service and support.
Purchase history and saved items
- What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time.
- To remember your wish list.
- To provide customer service, support and to deal with returns.
and to comply with a legal obligations about looking after your data, to prevent and detect fraud against either you or Group Dynamics.
Information about the devices you use on our website
Information you give us when you browse our website, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.trackapart.co.uk, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it .
Sharing your information
We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party – including your name, address, email address.
However, in order to fulfil your order or service we will share it with:
- Payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, finance companies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies.
- Manufacturers when spare parts are sent to you or for warranty purposes.
- Service engineers or technicians repairing products in your home or work premises.
- We may provide third parties with anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems and improving our website and to develop new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
Please note that we will update our systems as quickly as we can but you may still get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop communications in regards to orders or customer related issues.
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How do I control my cookies?
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete all cookies and many websites will not work properly or you will lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website for these reasons.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings, and check the following links for more browser-specific information.
We will keep your information for as long as you have an account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide product related services. Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 7 years after the last contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
If required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you - Subject Access Request Form
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a complaint to the ICO at any time about the way we use your information. However, we hope that you would consider raising any issue or complaint you have with us first. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we will always do our very best to solve any problems you may have.
How long we retain your data
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary. Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 7 years after our last contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA ?
Although we are based in Latvia, we may transfer your personal information to a location (for example, to a secure server) outside the European Economic Area, if we consider it necessary or desirable for the purposes set out in this notice.
In such cases, to safeguard your privacy rights, transfers will be made to recipients to which a European Commission “adequacy decision” applies (this is a decision from the European Commission confirming that adequate safeguards are in place in that location for the protection of personal data), or will be carried out under standard contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission as providing appropriate safeguards for international personal data transfers, or by the adoption of EU-US Privacy Shield.
Changes to our privacy statement
If significant changes are made to this statement than we will make that clear on our websites or by e-mailing you so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to receive marketing messages from us.
How to contact us
If you want to exercise your rights, make a complaint, or just have questions regarding the privacy statement then please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to us at:
SIA Group Dynamics